- B. Arch. (Approved by Council of Architecture-COA)
Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)
- B. Arch.
10+2 With Maths (50% Aggregate) from CBSE/equivalent board +valid NATA Score as per NATA 2017 guidelinesor valid JEE paper 2 score.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)||1,30,000/-|
- Approved by Council of Architecture
- Awarded as “Best Upcoming University” by ASSOCHAM
- Largest Group of Professional Education in Rajasthan
- Globally Accepted Credit and Grading system
- NATA Test Center-2017
- Highly qualified pool of faculty, including Professors retired from HUDCO, PWD etc.
- Creative learning environment through hands on practice workshops; informal interactive session with senior architects and professionals across the globe.
- Field exposure through case study visits, site visits, onsite workshops, measured drawing Camps, market surveys.
- Personality grooming through platforms provided in conferences, seminars, design shows, architectural fests, Archotsav & NASA.
- Student involvement in Departmental Research & Consultancy.
- Faculty with various national level publications & research projects to their credit.
- Curriculum designed specifically to meet field requirements with contemporary courses
- Unique system of personality development through Talent Enrichment Programme (TEP) focusing on Presentation Skills, Portfolio Development; Research & Consultancy; Foreign Language.
- Member of professional organizations ; Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) & Fire & Safety Association of India (FSAI)
- Excellent opportunity of learning in interdisciplinary environment
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with 24/7 broadband internet access
- Excellent Hostel Facility for boys and girls separately
|NATA SCORE||Scholarship in tuition fee|
|115 & Aboves||100|